Welcome to our confidential online counseling service: a caring environment where you can discuss and deal with the situations in your life that are causing distress.
It has been estimated that up to 25% of the population will suffer from mental illness sometime during their lives, and two-thirds of those affected will not seek treatment. In addition, many others are highly stressed simply trying to cope with the demands of modern living. In other words, many of us suffer unnecessary mental anguish much of which could be alleviated by professional counseling.
Thanks to the widespread availability of the Internet, online counseling is now one of the most convenient means of support available for those suffering from emotional and mental stress. Your Online Counselor specializes in conditions such as anxiety disorders, depression and substance abuse as well as in adolescent, relationship and family counseling.
We invite you to try our innovative approach in dealing with issues that may be holding you back from the fulfilling life you deserve. We offer highly competitive rates, and sessions may be ordered singly or in blocks of four. Click here for more details.
Why Counseling Is Good For You
Counseling is a powerful problem-solving technique promoting
change and personal growth. An experienced counselor can provide:
- A willing, nonjudgmental listener to hear about the
issues that are causing you personal pain.
- Assistance in pinpointing the real cause of your distress and the process by which it has taken root and continues to affect your daily life.
- The chance to reclaim your own power and not rely solely on medication to deal with life issues.
- New methods to counteract stress and apply those methods to all areas of your life. In short, you slowly learn to de-stress your life.
Why Choose Online Counseling?
With online counseling you never need to leave your home to attend counseling sessions. Naturally, this is convenient for every client, but it can be especially useful for those who are disabled or anxious about traveling, or for those living in remote locations or who are unable to fit a business-hours appointment into their overstretched lives. Here are some additional advantages that are only available through online counseling:
- Your privacy and anonymity are assured.
- It provides an inexpensive alternative to face-to-face
- You have complete control over the frequency of sessions, allowing you to set the pace of your recovery.
- You automatically have a physical record of each session, both your comments and those of your counselor. This can be useful in processing and reinforcing the important points covered in each session. In addition, it is a tangible history, providing concrete proof of your progress over time.
- Many people find online counseling less confrontational than face-to-face counseling and are therefore able to be more open and honest, which leads to more effective therapy.
Ready to Make Some Changes?
Statistics show that counseling can help reduce the burden imposed on our lives by emotional and mental stress. The advent of online counseling makes this goal even more attainable for many people who in the past have avoided regular counseling.
We look forward to the challenge of working with you to help get your life back on the right track and to help you be who you want to be.