Please help

shrek
Spam Check: No
Spam Sum: 15

Re: Please help

Post by shrek »

Beth,
I will check paypal but how much will it cost. Let me know.
Thanks,Eve
Beth McHugh

Post by Beth McHugh »

Hi Eve,
You can find everything you need to know just by clicking on the top of this page. How I work, my philosophy, articles and payment details, etc.

Best,
Beth
ImageBeth McHugh
B.Sc (Hons). B.Psych. Dip.Sc.
Principal, Your Online Counselor
shrek

Post by shrek »

Dear Beth,
I am seriously thinking of getting a credit card so I can pay for the proxy assessment you suggested. Is this a one time counselling fee of 50 dollars? I just want to know the exact amount I will be paying so that I can get the right credit card.

Thanks again, Eve
Beth McHugh

Post by Beth McHugh »

Hi Eve,
An assessment such as you are after takes two sessions, one for the actual questionnaire to be constructed and the second to interpret and report on the findings.

Hope this helps,

Beth
ImageBeth McHugh
shrek

Post by shrek »

Hi Beth,
So do I pay for both sessions right away or just for one and then after pay for the second. Do I pay before each session or after?

Sorry, I have never done this before.

Eve
Beth McHugh

Post by Beth McHugh »

Hi Eve,
You can either pay for both straight up or pay separately for each if that is easier.
Once you pay for the first one, I will tailor the questionnaire to your requirements.

Best,
Beth
ImageBeth McHugh
shrek

Post by shrek »

Ok Beth. I will let you know when I already have my credit card and paypal account. Thanks.

Eve
KyleGirl

Post by KyleGirl »

shrek wrote:Dear Beth,
I am seriously thinking of getting a credit card so I can pay for the proxy assessment you suggested. Is this a one time counselling fee of 50 dollars? I just want to know the exact amount I will be paying so that I can get the right credit card.

Thanks again, Eve
I am sorry to hear of your troubles with you brother in law being controlling. It sounds like he does have a problem and you are a good mother for removing your daughter from the situation. If you have questions about the medical billing and how much it will be just contact them. I never work with counselors or offices that are not up front about the billing. Good luck on your future endeavors with your brother in law and sister :)
KyleGirl

Post by KyleGirl »

Beth McHugh wrote:Hi Eve,
As a diagnosis of a potential narcissist is almost always done by proxy via a family member, I do not think you will have a problem. The narcissist will never go to therapy as there can be nothing wrong with them in their minds. The questionnaire contains symptoms of other disorders so there can be no "fudging" of answers, and having spent time with this man, you will have no difficulty recognising the signs that I would be looking for.

As this is an online service I can't do cash. It is free to join Paypal and costs nothing to use it. I pay a service fee to them. It is a safe way to exchange money and all transactions by you are protected. Just go to Paypal.com and check out the site. There is really no other way to manage the financial side of things as I deal with clients all over the world.

Hope this helps,

Beth
HI Beth-

Being in a similar situation as the poster thanks for explaining your medical billing policy. I too think I have a family member who fits narcissistic criteria and it is such a difficult task to do any convincing of them. I will consider seeking your professional opinion over the next couple of weeks. Thanks for the help.
Last edited by KyleGirl on Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Kylegirl, hope the previous post helps. Please feel free to ask if you have any further questions.
Best wishes,
Beth